• lavender rose bath salts
- I didn't get to take step by step pictures; but here is the bag, label & a picture of the finished bath salts!
- again ; I didn't get to take step by step pictures; but here is the container, label & a picture of the finished scrub!
• 2 cups of sugar
• 1 cup coconut oil
• 1/4 tsp essential oil
• mason jar / container
* sticker letters to decorate * in the picture above the stickers spell out his teachers name; for my friends I just added the first letter of their name to the top of the container :)
• in a medium bowl mix the sugar and coconut oil ; the oil is solid because it's at room temperature so it make take a few minutes to mix completely.
• add essential oil & mix well
• scoop into containers
DIY sharpie mug
What you'll need:
• white ceramic mug
• oil based sharpie
• hand wash the mug and let dry
• wipe the mug clean with an alcohol wipe
• write your quote or name on the mug
- nail polish remover should take away any unwanted access markings
• let the mug dry 24 hours before baking it .
• put the mug in the oven and set it to 425 degrees (yes put it into a cold oven)
• once the oven reaches 425 set the timer for 30 minutes.
• after 30 minutes turn the oven off but LET THE MUG COOL INSIDE .
Enjoy ; xoxoxoxox